Notice: Due to the BC Government's latest COVID restrictions, we regret to inform everyone that the auction award ceremony on December 23rd, 2021 will be cancelled. Winners will be contacted by phone, and will be given details on award pickup. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience, and thank everyone again for their participation.
Christmas Art Show
VSA Youth Art – Kids for Kids
Online Auction Rules
December 6th – 21st, 2021 11:00am – 3:00pm
1. Bids will start on December 6 @11:00am and end on December 21 @3:00pm for items numbered from C1 to C38. All items will be auctioned live online.
2. All items have a minimum opening bid and a no limit highest guarantee-closing bid; bids below the minimum amount are not valid.
3. All items have minimum bid increments. Bid increments are based on the item’s rate (provided by the donor) and are noted on each item. Bids not meeting the minimum increments are not valid. You may increase your bid by more than the minimum bid increment.
Item# C1- C38 minimum bid increment - $10.
4. Bidding process: register/sign in online at www.auctria.com/auction/vsa. Mobile bidding is possible. The bidding rate will be updated automatically and shown online. The item will be offered to the highest bidder at time of auction closing.
5. Last minute rules. All items will automatically close on Tuesday December 21st at 3pm, unless an item receives a bid within 5 minutes of closing. Each bid will extend the time for a specific item by 5 minutes, until 3:30, at which time all bidding will finish regardless of recent bidding activity.
6. Did I win? Successful bidder names will be announced on Wednesday, December 22nd at 3:00pm. The highest bidders will also receive a call from the VSA Youth Art Foundation for the payment within 2 hours. The 2nd highest bidder will be notified on the same day at 5:00pm in case no payment is received from the highest bidder.
7. Payment: Payment will be accepted by e-transfer only to the VSA Youth Art Foundation through firstname.lastname@example.org on the winner announcement day of Wednesday, December 22nd by 7:00pm.
8. Picking up items won: Successful bidders will be invited to attend the closing ceremony and pick up their item(s) on Thursday, December 23rd @1-3pm at the VSA Art+Design Studio located at 9002 Oak St. Vancouver.
9. VSA does not warrant auction items to be free from defect in material or workmanship and expressly disclaims the same. VSA assumes no liability for any claims, damages or losses resulting from possession or use of auctioned items.
Thank you to everyone for your generous contribution to the 3rd “VSA Youth Art – Kids for Kids” Auction.
50% of auction proceeds go to student donors, 25% will support the BC Children Hospital Foundation and 25% will go to the VSA Youth Art Fund.
VSA's Youth Art Foundation was established to empower the young creative community. It aims to provide resources, support and opportunities to students looking to make a change in the world through art.
Welcome to VSA's 3rd student art show! The 2021 Christmas Art Show features the best student works of the year. Despite the challenges of the pandemic, students have still worked hard to continue contributing to important social issues.
The show will be presented in three stages:
1) Two viewing periods, exhibiting different pieces.
2) A charity auction of exhibited pieces.
3) Final award ceremony.
To stay healthy so that we can enjoy this year's Christmas cheer, we will be hosting this year's student art show directly at the studio. We hope to see you there!
Get in touch
Need more info? Check out what others are saying about the VSA Youth Art Foundation. Give us a call to learn more about what we do!
Find us at the studio
9002 Oak Street
+1 604 288 0008
Mon - Fri, 1:00pm-8:00pm
Studio website: https://www.vsastudio.com